Lunes, Oktubre 17, 2016



Gods perfect timing is awesome


Thalie is my nickname twenty-two years of aged
only daughter and at my early age i learned to stand on my own feet.

WORK HARD PRAY HARD; SEEK GOD

ASK 
CLAIM
BELIEVED
and it is all true FOCUS to the CREATOR.
doing my BEST to be a good daughter, girlfriend, employee, friend and preparing to be a RESPONSIBLE wife, and mother.
way back in my single days i am PASAWAY 
BUT ALL OF THAT CHANGE WHEN I MET THE ONE WHO OWNED MY HEART


He is my Friend, best friend, lover, and enemy
his name is Gedion M. Besana Jr.
I am 18 years old when i met him same school same section and same location we live
BUT our love story is different.
we've started to be an enemy, friend, best friend and lover to partner.

I can easily say that he haven't captured my heart yet before when we first met but i easily fall in loved with him i don't know how when and why but my answer is, ITS GODS PERFECT TIMING. 
and changes came into our LIVES.

I CHANGE AND HE CHANGED.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento